Well, my family went up to my grandparents house unexpectedly last Thursday, and we’re still there. It’s been lots of fun, but I didn’t expect to be here so long, and didn’t bring much yarn. :( I did, however, have enough time to finish a yellow dragon for my friend and the black dragon I’ve been working on for a while. I don’t have a camera, so I improvised and used the camera on my laptop. I apologize for the terrible quality, but it’s better than nothing!
(The Dalek base is folded in half)
In other news, the Dalek is coming along okay… my first attempt looked good at first, but 1) I ran out of the dark brown yarn and 2) for some reason the proportions are WAY off. I want it to be accurate (12 sides, and 4 dots per side) but it looks too short. I decided that instead of crocheting the dots into the sides, I will use buttons or crochet dots to add later. Only problem… 12×4=48! That is a lot of buttons. I’m thinking of going to a thrift store and getting mixed buttons. We shall see what works best.